- We use your personal information to provide you with products, services, and information.
- We do not sell, rent, or share your personal information for others to market to you without your permission.
What Information Do We Collect?
How Do We Collect Information?
How Do We Use Information?
Our primary purpose in collecting information about you is to provide you with the products, services, and information that you request. We may also decide to use information about you to track how you use our site. In addition, we may aggregate the information that you provide with the information that other users provide in order to conduct research, analysis, or studies for our own purposes (i.e., not related to providing you with specific products or services). We may decide to send our users email. If you decide that you do not want to receive commercial emails from us, you can “opt-out” from receiving such emails. If you opt-out you will still receive e-mails from us relating to specific products or services that you purchase. If you decide at a later time that you would like to receive commercial emails from us, you may be able to re-add yourself to our communication list.
With Whom Do We Share Information?
You may choose to share your information with others through our application. For example, if you decide to send a card that includes a personal message, and information about you, such as your location, that information will be shared with the people to whom you have sent the product. In addition, because postcards are sent unsealed through the United States mail that information may be viewable by others. Except where you ask us to share your information, we do not rent, sell, or share your personally identifiable information with other people or companies except in the following situations:
- Sharing Your Information with Subcontractors. From time to time we may share information with subcontractors that provide us with services. These services may include, among other things, helping to provide services that you request, helping to create or maintain our databases, helping to research and analyze the people who request products, services or information from us, and/or helping to process payment card information.
- Sharing Your Information with Law Enforcement. We may report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we reasonably believe to be unlawful, or that we reasonably believe may aid a law enforcement investigation into unlawful activity. In addition, we reserve the right to release your information to law enforcement agencies if we determine, in our sole judgment, that either you have violated our policies, or the release of your information may protect the rights, property or safety of SnapShot Postcard LLC, or another person.
Sharing Your Information as Permitted by Law
We may share your information with others as required by, or permitted by, law. This may include sharing your information with governmental entities, or third parties in response to subpoenas, court orders, other legal process, or as we believe is necessary to exercise our legal rights, to defend against legal claims that have been brought against us, or to defend against possible legal claims that we determine in our sole discretion might be brought against us.
- Blogs, Online Postings, and Testimonials. We may decide to allow people who use our product to share comments, postings, testimonials, or other information. If we do so, and you choose to submit information to us, the information that you submit, including any personally identifiable information that you choose to submit, may be available generally to the public.
- Business Transition. In the event that SnapShot Postcard, LLC or substantially all the SnapShot Postcard assets, are acquired, your information will be transferred to the acquiring company.
How Do We Secure Information?
We use reasonable measures to keep any sensitive identifiable information secure, and to help prevent it from becoming disclosed to individuals who are not described in this policy. While we follow reasonable procedures to try to protect your sensitive identifiable information, no security system is perfect and we cannot promise, and you should not expect, that your personally identifiable information will remain secure in all circumstances.
You may close or suspend your account at any time. If you request we delete your account we will honor your request by deleting all of your personal data used to identify the account (primarily name, email, billing address).
How Do We Communicate With You?
Our website, our e-mails, or our application may link to third parties’ websites. It is also possible that third parties’ websites or e-mails may link to our website. We are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices employed by third parties. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of these websites before transmitting any Personal Identifiable Information to third parties.
Effective Date: May 1, 2018